Bonjour,

Pour info, sur la liste Marketing il est question d'une nouvelle page
d'accueil OOo.

Le but etant de simplifier l'acces en fonction du profil/besoin du
"client", notamment pour minimiser le nombre de clic pour arriver a la
zone de telechargement d'OOo

Dans ce fil il est donne deux exemples :

                                De:
Graham Lauder
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                        Répondre à:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                 À:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             Sujet:
[Marketing] Website Upgrade
Marketing Input

The action statements are aimed at each of our demographics and  go like
this

"I want to learn more about Openoffice.org"  Target = Casual Arrivals.
link to
why.openoffice.org
"I want to download OpenOffice.org now" Target = Upgraders link to
download.openoffice.org
"I want help with OpenOffice.org" Target = Group 3 link to
support.openoffice.org
"I want to help OpenOffice.org" = Group 4 link to
contribute.openoffice.org

I've coded up a simple demo here

<http://ooogear.co.nz/splash_prop.html> which is a coded version of an
idea from Ivan M on the Art List.  This is minus all trimmings

This is another treatment done by me from a version modified by Ivan of
a Nikash original.  :)  A very opensource piece of art

<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/mwiki/images/5/52/Siteconcept2.png>

There has been a lot of discussion on both the art and WebDev list.

Jean Louis

Message sans accent pour etre lisible par tous les logiciels de
messagerie electronique...