on 29/12/03 08:51, Heath Raftery at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Has anyone tried the new PAC support in 10.2.3? I almost missed it - it
> is hidden down in System Preferences->Network->Proxies as the last item
> in the "Select a proxy server to configure:" list. Does it do the job
> in your environment? Is it enough to let you drop Authoxy?
>
> Heath

I tried it but since my proxy server requires authentication, I could not
get it to work...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.