Hi Laurent,

I did receive your private email explaining these issues in more detail. Thank you for that, there is good information in there. If version 3.0 doesn't help out, I'll have another look at it. I think the combination of a new connection and the unusual URL format (with colons and so forth) might be confusing things. I should be able to track it down with your examples, hopefully!

Unfortunately, I'm out this weekend, and wont get a chance to look at it until next week some time. It is on the cards though. Working with NTLM helped me see new ways of handling connections, which might be beneficial to the rest of the program.

Heath