Hello there!

I am thinking about using Authoxy and have found some odd behavior with multiple users.

It seems that the first user to start using Authoxy to access the web gets assigned to authoxyd.

I one logs out and another user logs in, authoxyd is still assigned to the original user.

/Library/PreferencePanes/Authoxy.prefPane/Contents/MacOS/authoxyd d2hlZWxzOnN0d2g3NTczAKA=BfQ= 192.168.1.3 8080 8080 false false

Is the Bold the password?

If I have misconfigured (hopefully) has anyone got the procedure to avoid this?

If not there is no way to monitor individual users unless there is a reboot of the machine!

thanks

Kevin