on 03/09/04 11:43, Steven Stratford at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Question: Seems slow. Are there ways/tricks for speeding things up? Our
> network is 100baseT so itıs not slow when I connect directly to our proxy
> server.

I've been using Authoxy since version 2.1 (or 2.2 maybe) and I've never
noticed any slowdown. Not that there isn't any, just that I've never noticed
them if there are some. I regularly transfer files from my PeeCee to my
PowerBook, also over a 100BaseT connection, through a DHCP setup.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

fudge: 1. vt. To perform in an incomplete but marginally acceptable way,
particularly with respect to the writing of a program. "I didn't feel like
going through that pain and suffering, so I fudged it -- I'll fix it later."
2. n. The resulting code.