List,

Sorry about the recent spam emails appearing to come from PayPal. I'm a little confused about how they managed to be posted to the list, given that the sender is not subscribed and non-subscribers can't post...

Regardless, I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again, and in the meantime, don't click on any links that appear in such emails!

Heath