Good grief, I didn't realise it was back in Panther days...
I thought it was early Tiger.

Yes hrsoftworks has gone a bit quiet at the moment but He has produced
some excellent software.

Interestingly under Tiger and using Windows XP with Parallels
we are having [similar?] authentication issues but I suspect that
the anti-mac admin of the Windows network here really hasn't got a clue
what is going on. And thats the crux of the real problem.
I mean to say he tried to tell us yesterday that NAT shouldn't exist
on a macBook... its a function of a firewall. Well hello...

Bruce.

BaudStupid wrote:
Thanks to all,
I've updated to 10.3.9 and dropped down to Authoxy 3.1.2 and it all works wonderfully!! For the record, I managed to find the previous versions of the software at: http://www.hrsoftworks.net/downloads Thanks again, I'm doing a software update and using Safari for the first time EVER on this iBook! WooHoo! Adam

The all-new Yahoo! Mail <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyoucan/free_from_isp/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.