There is a new option to "allow other computers to connect to Authoxy on this
computer"

Should I assume that in the other computers options I put my server name and
pport 8080 (that is what I am configured for) as the proxy setting?  Or is
there something else I need to do to make that work.  Also, can I get the
authoxy daemon to start on server startup (I am running this on OSX server)
without a user logging in?

We have a few programs that install/authenticate gets messed up with our
authenticate proxy.  I want to run this on one of my OSX servers so that I can
have my technicians point to it quickly, do the install and authentication,
then change the machine proxy back for normal operation.

Am I missing something?

    -Mike