Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here. To ensure that you keep receiving savings e-mails, please add discuss@hrsoftworks.net to your Address Book. Thank you!

We respect your right to privacy, please click here to read our privacy policy. You have received this e-mail because you are a registered member. This e-mail was sent to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Click here to update your e-mail preferences or unsubscribe from e-mail**.

* Offer valid online only through Tue 3/07/08 10:10 PM.

© 2001-2008 Pfizer Inc. All rights reserved!
Please do not reply to this e-mail, as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.
For all inquiries, click here. Thank you.