Hi,

Heath, thank you for fixing my subscription problem.
I am forwarding my email which was rejected earlier from list, for reference.

Unfortunately the tips you gave regarding modifying OS X shared memory
parameters (https://ssl.drqueue.org/project/wiki/OSXSharedMemory) did not help
at all.
Authoxy is still crashing with "No authentication challenge" and "Unable to
create shared memory" in less than an hour of web browsing. And I still can't
find the culprit.

Any chance I can get any extra info which would help in debugging...?
And do you actually still work on Authoxy, as there wasn't any update since Feb
2010...?

Regards,
Witold