On 8/14/06, John Resig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have Java installed (and Ant), but I have no idea how to install those UNIX commands. Could you provide either a short description how to install these under Windows XP or provide an ant task to "make" the same?

I know that it's possible to build it using Cygwin (a UNIX-like
environment for Windows):
http://cygwin.com/

I am tempted to write a build script using ant, though - it isn't
included with Java by default, is it?

Nope, not by default, though it's easy enough to get and works cross platform.

We use ant here at work so I know it would be wonderful if jQuery used ant since we could "just plug it in" as part of our application build.

-js