Thanks for pointing that out, I did look at it when it came out but sort of forgot about it. I initially dismissed it because seemed like it had too many bells and whistles and was much too slow, but that cetainly could be a server issue and not a problem with the plugin. I'll give it another look and see if it's something that can be scaled down a bit to meet my needs.

Thanks!
Todd

On 8/31/06, "Jörn Zaefferer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A great example of what I'm trying to acheive is the Rico LiveGrid:
> http://openrico.org/rico/livegrid.page. Very slick demo, but clunky to
> implement. I'd much prefer a jQuery pluin (or 2).

You should take a look at Stefan Petres Live Grid Demo(!): http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/grid.html
See his post for details: http://jquery.com/discuss/2006-August/009898/

-- Jörn