Anybody else noticed that Safari is reported as Mozilla?

   <script>
     alert(jQuery.browser.safari + "\n" + jQuery.browser.mozilla)
   </script>

mozilla/5.0 (macintosh; u; intel mac os x; en) applewebkit/418.8
(khtml, like gecko) safari/419.3
true
true

Based on the code:

        var b = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();
                mozilla: /mozilla/.test(b) && !/compatible/.test(b)

I presume that this is not intended and plan to fix it if no one
objects.

Also, is jQuery.browser intended for external consumption? Since
there's no documentation I assume it's intended for internal
consumption only. Maybe a rename to jQuery._browser would be
appropriate?

Corey