> Um.  John, is it? :-)  I thought it was.

Nope, heh. If Konquerer was completely up-to-date with Webkit, then
I'd be all about supporting it. But as is, they seem to be lagging
behind in their updates. Additionally, it requires that an entire
other platform (Linux) be supported, for which the most popular
browser is definitely Firefox.

I'm not saying that it isn't important to test in Konquerer, but I
don't plan on officially doing it for jQuery proper anytime soon. I'll
leave it up to the plugin authors as to if they want to support it, or
not.

--John