That's an excellent point Yehuda.  It's very easy to under estimate
the work involved in making an entire application "accessible".  I've
suffered through this pain for a huge Swing application.  But at the
same time, people often over estimate what is involved (especially for
a small web-app or website).  The bar is actually rather low: the app
or site must be "usable".  If I disable css and js, can I use your
site?  If I use a screen reader with your site will it work?  It
doesn't have to be pretty and it doesn't have to be optimized (bonus
points if it is though).  It just has to work.

Mike