> Which means it won't work in IE, right?

No idea - I don't run any machines with IE. I just loaded up Parallels,
and it doesn't appear that anything related to jQuery on those pages
actually work (tablesorter, or the hider on the inner pages -- and since
tablesorter sets the CSS id, I can't tell if the :before/content works).
I don't care enough to fix it immediately -- about 60% of my visitors
are not using IE, and the pages degrade nicely enough.

If you can eyeball the fault immediately, lemme know ;)

--
Morbus Iff ( in japan, i'm known as a puchi-iede. )