It doesn't have to do with DOM Scripting, but then, neither does $.ajax. It's a commonly enough required feature that obviously doesn't belong in the core, but would be nice to tack on to an existing jQuery installation as a plugin without worrying about incompatibilities.

-- Yehuda

On 9/13/06, Sam Collett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/09/06, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does JQuery have any methods specific to working with cookies (eg: set,
> get, et al) or should I just one of the many premade functions out in
> the wild?
>
> Rey...

Do cookies really have much to do with jQuery? Unless a plugin is
needed to attach cookies to jQuery objects (for storing view state or
events for example) -
$("#mydiv").eventsFromCookie("cookiename").click(foo).eventsToCookie("cookiename")

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer
(ph)  718.877.1325