I'd definitely be interested.

Blair

On 9/20/06, Wil Stuckey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes. I have thought about making something similar. Although, I don't have much experience with the gMaps API.

-Wil

On 9/19/06, Yehuda Katz < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any interest in a Google Maps plugin, which would allow:

$("#id").makeMap({controls: controlArray, lat: latNumber, long: longNumber, mapController: var})

which would allow you to create a map, add controls, set latitude and longitude, and potentially create a mapController that could later be used to manipulate the map?

--
Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs