On Sep 21, 2006, at 4:53 PM, Rey Bango wrote:

> I saw this posting:
>
> http://mikeomatic.net/techtips/css-crossfader/
>
> and it showed a really cool fader. So I duplicated it using JQuery:
>
> http://www.intoajax.com/fade.htm
>
> The cool thing is that I didn't need to load scriptaculous to do it.

Very cool, Rey!
I've done something similar on a few sites using jQuery:
- htttp://www.vikinggroupinc.com/  (this one rotates text and
background color on every third photo rotation; uses Drupal to manage
content)
- http://www.davidlagrand.com/ (just rotates photos)
- http://www.continentalmovingservices.com/ (just rotates text)

I got started with code from someone else who posted here (can't
remember who anymore, or I would give him/her credit) and called it a
"ticker."

Anyway, the code is easy to find from the <script> tags of the pages'
source, so everyone is free to re-use and recycle.

Cheers,
Karl