BTW: I think Accessibility is super-important (there will even be an article in Issue 2 of the Magazine about it), but it's a bit foolish to never use any effects because of accessibility concerns. It's pretty much a given that the way the Accesible functionality will work will be less "rich-app-like" than the functionality that's designed for folks that do not use screen-readers and the like. The trick is finding a way to make sure that virtually everybody can get *something* out of the website, and that everyone gets the content in the manner that is most pleasing to them and the way they are using the website.

-- Yehuda