I know ajaxian has a lot of readers, when i figured out the mooglets API, ajaxian linked to it, and i just about tripled my hits for the days that that article was on the front page.

On 9/25/06, Justin Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/26/06, Yehuda Katz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You guys have put Visual jQuery on the map. If you can help with one final
> push, I'd be eternally grateful.

I'd suggest getting a Visual jQeury Magazine article on Ajaxian.com. I
think it has a reasonable amount of readers. You can use the
contribute news link on the top right hand corner of the front page:

http://www.ajaxian.com/

cheers,
Justin