Oh cool. I actually have written something similar but I called it
bgIframe. One thing to note is that if the element that requires the
iFrame hack has a border, then the iFrame will have to be positioned
negative top and left the width of the border to cover it as well.

BTW ... Great idea on using the expression css and the mask filter!
That reduces the code lots.

Brandon