Yeah, I got involved with JavaWin a while back but moved on after I found
jQuery. You can still see my name as one of the contributors!

I'm looking to emulate that in jQuery (under the name of jAlerts/jWindows)
for some time.

The basic functionality is already available in thickbox, so it'll probably
be easier to expand that.

I've already done the dragging and minimizing (using Interface), so that's
about.... 2% done! :)