The jquery.com plugins page has a couple validators listed:

Form Validation (no AJAX)
http://fuzz.bassistance.de/jQueryFormValidation/validateTest.html
  Add validation rules to your markup and apply the form plugin to
your form. Work is still in progress. Have a look at the different
examples to see how the plugin can be applied and customized. Jörn
Zaefferer

Simple Form Validator
http://www.willjessup.com/sandbox/jquery/form_validator/
form_validate.html
Use both server side and JavaScript validators (and write your own)
in an easy to use plugin. will jessup

but maybe they're not full-featured enough?

Cheers,
Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com