Hi Glen,

When I put "jQueryGlobalFunctions();" into FireBug, I got "False."

I'm guessing that your "return false" inside toggle() is in the wrong place. Try putting it right after
$("img.handle").src("images/barHandleup.gif");
 and
$("img.handle").src("images/barHandledown.gif");

and remove it from where it is two lines below $("img.handle").src("images/barHandledown.gif");

worth a shot?

Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com