Stephen -

After doing some testing, it seems as if the culprit is the '//' that
you have in front of your expression. It's perfectly ok to remove it -
as it will continue to work correctly.

It seems to be that if you do .find("//foo") or $("//foo", context) it
freaks out. But this is ok, since doing that is completely redundant
in jQuery. Just remove the // to make it .find("foo") or $("foo",
context) and you'll be fine.

I'm still not entirely sure /why/ this happens - but it does. Here's
the ticket for it:
http://jquery.com/dev/bugs/bug/281/

Does changing this fix the problems that you were having related to bug #164?

--John

John Resig
http://ejohn.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]