2006/10/26, Brice Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I have a "click" event assigned to a link. When the event fires, I'd
> like to unbind this event and re-assign a new "click" event to the link.
> The re-assignment is handled within the originating "click" event.
>
> Is the a jQ bug? Is there a better workaround/means? I realize I could
> probably have 2 links & hide the inactive one.

Hi, Brice

I ran into the same problem.

The workaround I found was something like this:

<script>
$(function() {
        $("#link").click(function() {
                if ($(this).html() == 'aaaa') {
                        alert('aaaa');
                        $(this).html('bbbb');
                } else {
                        alert('bbbb');
                        $(this).html('aaaa');
                }
                return false;

</script>

Not really optimized, but you've got it.

Cheers,

Franck.