Nice, I need this for a project. I don't like such things, but the client really likes it .

About windows: i made a change in resizeables to drag resized element with the same rules as resizing (minTop, minLeft,maxBottom, maxRight). You can use a handler to drag it, or the element itself. At this point making windows with resizeables is quite easy.