Also adding results from Opera 8 and 9:

Opera/9.02 (Windows NT 5.0; U; en)

   - same results as Foxfire below
Tests completed in 5750 milliseconds.
2 tests of 291 failed.

Opera/8.54 (Windows NT 5.0; U; en)

39.  $.find() (3, 92, 95)
   53. Selected Option Element (option:selected) expected: [object
HTMLOptionElement],[object HTMLOptionElement],[object
HTMLOptionElement],[object HTMLOptionElement] result: [object
HTMLOptionElement],[object HTMLOptionElement],[object HTMLOptionElement]
   69. Sibling Axis (//p/../) expected: [object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLDivElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLUListElement],[object HTMLOListElement],[object
HTMLFormElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement] result: [object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLDivElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLUListElement],[object HTMLOListElement],[object
HTMLFormElement],[object HTMLElement],[object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLParagraphElement]
   70. Sibling Axis (//p/../*) expected: [object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLDivElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLUListElement],[object HTMLOListElement],[object
HTMLFormElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement] result: [object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLDivElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLUListElement],[object HTMLOListElement],[object
HTMLFormElement],[object HTMLElement],[object
HTMLParagraphElement],[object HTMLParagraphElement],[object
HTMLParagraphElement]

Tests completed in 5640 milliseconds.
3 tests of 291 failed.