> More details and examples can be found here:
> http://bassistance.de/index.php/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-tooltip/

I just updated it: As suggested by Klaus and Mike, the defaults mimic the
behaviour of standard tooltips. And in addition to the default mouseover event,
you can specify every event you like to show the tooltip (eg. click). The demo
page is already updated, the inline docs not yet.

There is a small issue where the title attribute is not correctly saved. I'm
not sure where that is caused, if anyone wants to try: Open the demo, hover the
links below the image and click a few times on the image. At some point, the
title on the image is gone, displaying an empty tooltip.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de