I'm sorry, I'm not convinced.

Pretty much everything in there is in jQuery standalone. I'm not sure about
the 'killer feature' either.

An expanding div is not a killer feature. That is effectively just like
$.show('slow'). The same killer feature code could be written in about an
eighth of this in jQuery.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm glad people are doing this for the
scriptaculous and moo folks. Christ knows they need some form of morale
boost.

Cheers for the link anyhoo.