On Nov 9, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Paul Bakaus wrote:

I'm not sure it's spectacular ;-)
I think highlightFade is still a great specialized plugin, I have used it before! I haven't looked at your code, maybe you can cross-check mine (the parts with the color functionality), tell me if you see some possible improvements, I'm sure there are many.

Well, you already know I'm loving the plugin. I do have one idea, though, that I think would make it even MORE spectacular: Loosely couple it somehow with the Easing plugin (maybe with an optional parameter or something?). Then there would be no end of crazy cool effects. :)