Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
> Hey Rey!
>
>>> So I was planning on using Jorn's tooltip plugin, but my client
>>> nixed it saying that he wanted something that looked more like
>>> this:
>> Not sure how difficult this would be but let me know if you get
>> this done Andy as it would VERY cool.
>
> We already solved that. Checkout the updated demo, the fourth example
> features a nice shadow:
> http://jquery.bassistance.de/tooltip/tooltipTest.html

Jörn,

Very nice Jörn! I'll definitely be using these.

A bug on the forth example is that on ff 1.5 the the tool tip is
displayed at the bottom of the page and some of the tool tip extends
below the bottom of the page and adds a scroll bar to the page. There is
no way to scroll down to see the tools tip.

Now that I write this I think this was discussed previously on the list,
but I'm not sure. Anyway, tool tips the extend off the currently
viewable window need to be repositioned to be totally in the viewable
region, unless they are too big to do that, then I guess you have to
just let them overflow.

I love the work you do, it is always very clean and stylish.

Thanks,
   -Steve