I've found a solution googling on "eval" which seems to work nicely.

Check the updated test page:
http://www.mondotondo.com/aercolino/punchcard/test-getScript-error/index.html

Here is the magical function, by Jeff Watkins:

/** Execute a script in the global context. This installs all functions
    defined in this script into the global scope, unless they are
    explicitly created in different scopes.

    @param script   the source of the JavaScript to evaluate
 **/
function installScript( script )
{
    if (!script)
        return;
    //  Internet Explorer has a funky execScript method that makes this easy
    if (window.execScript)
        window.execScript( script );
    else
        window.setTimeout( script, 0 );