On 27/11/06, Rik Lomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I tried emailing this before, but it seems to be lost in the interweb.
> Thought I'd let you know that I've released a new plug-in called
> shortKeys, an easy way to implement web application keyboard
> shortcuts, as seen in applications such as Gmail and Google Reader.
> Any bugs, comments and general feedback would be greatly received.
>
> http://rikrikrik.com/jquery/shortkeys/
>
> Rik
>
> --
> Rik Lomas
> http://rikrikrik.com

Yet another quality plugin. Shame it doesn't work with modifier keys.
Without knowledge of the keyboard shortcuts on all the browsers this
works on, you can't really have consistent shortcuts across browsers
(I think even major sites have conflicts with browsers). Isn't
Alt+Shift normally available though (as that combination isn't used
that often)?