  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Sam Sherlock
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:44 AM
  To: jQuery Discussion.
  Subject: Re: [jQuery] jQuery sIFR question

  i have ued the fla in the sifr package - which works fine

  On 27/11/06, Andy Matthews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I have one question about this plugin.

    I've downloaded the files from Gilles website and just have 2 questions.

    1) What version of sIFR is jIFR based upon?
    2) If it's based on version 1.0 then do you have an FLA that I could get
    from you? sIFR itself is now on 2.0 and it appears that the 1.0 page
doesn't
    have a link to the FLA any longer. I want to make sure I'm using the
correct
    version so my code works properly.

    andy matthews
    web developer
    certified advanced coldfusion programmer
    ICGLink, Inc.
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    615.370.1530 x737