Hi,

> > You can not be shure that a JavaScript Engine is not threaded. This code
> > is not threadsave.
>
> Is there an implementation of javascript that supports context switching?

The engine itsself usually does no contextswitch, but it may start multiple
threads to handle multiple Events simultanuously. These threads then can be
stoped by the OS and another thread of the JS-engine can run.

I am not shure if the Firefox JS-Engine is single-threaded. I am pretty shure
that the engines in IE and Konqueror are, but I have no clue about Opera.
Anyway there is no promise that this will never change.

Christof