Your demo doesn't work in IE6 - the grey background and window were added
below the content instead of layered on each other.

Blair

On 12/1/06, Gavin M. Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've released the very-quickly incremented modalContent plugin which is
now at 0.7.  This release fixes bugs, adds animations to the display of
the modalContent and an unmodalContent() function which can turn off the
modalContent when using ajax or what not.

The file size (6.2K) is based upon heavy whitespace and comments.  I'm
working on a comment-less version to cut down on file size and will offer
both on the page.

The demo and download is available at http://jquery.glyphix.com

Gavin