John Resig wrote:

> I really dig this. I think the UI is very well designed and the
> animations are very tactful and well-placed.
>
> My only suggestion is the make the 'Post' feature more prominent -
> that feature, alone, makes this very worth while (reminds me a lot of
> reBlog).
>
> So, when are you releasing the source? ;-)
>
> --John

Thx for the comments. Will think about a way to better highlight that
feature. :-)

About the source. Well, there's currently no admin and install feature. To
add new feeds, you have to directly add them to mySQL with phpMyAdmin or
something similar. I'm definitely planning to release the source, but not
before those two features are finshed. Right now it looks like I will be
busy with client work for quit some time, so no idea when that will happen.

Fredi