I think John would rather cut down the size of jq instead of adding little
features for a few people, which is why I suggest if we had a pre-ajax
callback where we can massage the req (at about the same place as your
patch).. we both could be happy and this will probably handle lots of future
requirements.

On 12/4/06, Kelvin Luck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Choan C. Gálvez wrote:
> On 12/4/06, Kelvin Luck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> So I made the attached little patch (against jquery-1.0.3.js [Rev:
501])
>> which just allows you to pass extra headers to the ajax call. It seems
>> to be working for me - please consider it for inclusion into jQuery,
>
> I made a similar proposal at <http://jquery.com/dev/bugs/bug/384/>
> (now vandalized).
>
> IIRC, Jörn decided to consider it for 1.1.
>
> Best.

I just added a note to the vandalised bug saying I'd like it added into
the core. I can't see it causing any harm and it's obviously useful to
at least two of us!

Cheers,

Kelvin :)

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ