Cake +1
its just the most serious, advanced, elegant php framework.

CI is easy to use, but less powerful. Not sure it can scale well.
Symfony implies a lot of configuration and scales bad.

On 12/5/06, MichaL Sanger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2006/12/5, bmsterling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hey all,
> A partially non-jquery question, anyone use any php frameworks?  I was
> looking at the zend framework, but not sure if it is any good.
>
> If you use a php frame work can you post a url and why you like it?

Take a look at Seagull
http://www.seagullproject.org/

There is cool wiki with lot of howtos and tutorials
http://trac.seagullproject.org/wiki

MichaL