Relax, Anrdea.  :)  Lots of things get lost in mailing lists.

The style is very good.  There's a lot to like about it.  I do have some
suggestions, though.

1. You should probably measure out the screen of the browser
(dimensions.js can help here), and expand the windows to use more of the
available space.  On my screen, the panels look kind of small.

2. The method names should be clickable.  The ">>" link at the top left
isn't 100% obvious to everyone as the think to click on.  Whereas a lot of
people (especially people who read javadocs a lot) are very user to
clicking on a method name to get its documentation.

3. What would be awesome is if you had an input at the top of the screen,
which did a real-time "search" of the method names.  Basically, if I typed
"remo", it should scroll the first panel down to the first instance of the
"remove" method.  This is a lot of work, though, and I don't really expect
you to do it.  :)

Keep up the good work!

- Brian