snagt schrieb:
> Hello there!
>
> Just getting to know the wonderful world of Jquery and all the things
> written for it. I'm building my new website with my illustration portfolio
> and am able to implement and modify all the scripts I need, but now I've
> stumbled upon a problem I can't solve myself..
>
> I'm trying to implement multiple slideshows (from interface.eyecon.ro) into
> one page.
> All works fine in Firefox 2 and Opera 9, but not in IE6 and IE7.
>
> I've got an example up here: http://snagt.net/slideshow2.php

Only a quick guess, I hope that helps others to investigate further: IE
has problems with the load/onload event. I tried to implement a
display-another-random-image-all-10-seconds. It works fine in FF etc.
but changes the image in IE only once. If you want to take a look at the
more concise code then islideshow.js, it's here: http://erdeanthomas.de/
(inline js in html source).

--
Jörn Zaefferer