Christof,

I'm afraid that I simply don't take Safari users into account. Hardly a
great thing, but I focus on three browsers: Firefox and IE7, and then IE6.
In that order. The work I do is targetted at corporate users who run Windows
2000 and Firefox, and all the JS work I do is for those users. About three
people in our company have a Mac, and all of them use FF, so Safari simply
doesn't come into my considerations when coding.

Thanks though. It's always good to know a browsers limitations. :-)

Cheers,

Dan