Matt,

That's an awesome piece of work you have there.. Still without a doubt, had
jQuery written all over it- really cool!

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Stith
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:05 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] jQuery Powered Sites - Keep the Links Coming

http://www.wilmslowrugby.com

Used more for the backend than it is the front, but its all jquery powered.

On 1/10/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been compiling the list of sites
and definitely noting all of the ones submitted. Thank you for providing
the info.

Please keep sending links as we want to have a nice list of
jQuery-powered sites for the jQuery web site.

Thanks,

Rey...