Yup, that would be it!

Using 1.1a on my test site. Updated to 1.1b and it's working!

I was under the impression that these methods would be removed and replaced
wholly with their respective parent methods like css().

So, would the following be acceptable, do you think? ::

$("div#content").css("height",$("#content").height()+"px");

Cheers,

Dan Atkinson