From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stefan Petre
Subject: [jQuery] Interface 1.1

Hi,

Paul and I, with help from many jQuery developers, put together a new
release of Interface. It has a number of new features, new plugins,
speed improvements, nice demos, and improved documentation (there's
still a lot to improve there). If you would like to learn more about the

1.1 release of Interface, check out our brand-new "news" section as well

as the updated changelog!.

http://interface.eyecon.ro

-----

Hey now, that is a large improvement.  Thanks for the work guys.

-ALEX

jason schleifer
ah-ni-may-tor | weirdo
http://jonhandhisdog.com/