Hi Ken,

You could download the recently mentioned api-browser[1] or
download the documentation site to your local disk using
a HTML spider like Free Download Manager[2] (Windows XP).

Hope that's of some help to you.

-John K

[1] http://jquery.bassistance.de/api-browser/
[2] http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/