hello,

i would like to set the css property "padding-left". So far it fails. I can
assign a value to "padding", but not to "padding-left". Can you explain me how?
does jquery support css shorthand (padding:0 0 0 5px) ?

thanks

Alexandre Plennevaux - LAb[au] asbl.vzw / MediaRuimte
Lakensestraat/Rue de Laeken 104
B-1000 Brussel-Bruxelles-Brussels
Belgie-Belgique-Belgium

Tel:+32(0)2.219.65.55
Fax:+32(0)2.426.69.86
Mobile:+32(0)476.23.21.42
HYPERLINK "blocked::http://www.lab-au.com/"http://www.lab-au.com
HYPERLINK "blocked::http://www.mediaruimte.be/"http://www.mediaruimte.be

HYPERLINK

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.
If you are not that addressee, please note that any disclosure, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is prohibited.
Because e-mail can be electronically altered, the integrity of this
communication cannot be guaranteed.

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.441 / Base de données virus: 268.17.21/665 - Date: 2/02/2007 23:39