Hi,

>> If you don't mind my nitpicking, i find it disturbing that there is no
>> "closing" animation. It makes the whole object jump, which makes it hard for
>> the eye, as you have to pay attention on to where you clicked.

> I'm just not sure where you see the problem, or rather, why you don't
> see the closing animations. All examples in the demo have a closing
> animation, they are just a bit shorter then the openings. Of course it
> could be some Safari issue, as I've only tested on FF, IE and Opera, all
> on Windows...

I think alexandre's issue (and mine) is that the height of the accordion
menu widget does not remain constant while opening entries. Maybe the
closing and opening animation should be "in sync"?

Compare with this example:

  http://openrico.org/rico/demos.page?demo=ricoAccordion.html

I find this openrico accordion much more usable...

--
cu
Sebastian